Friday 30 March 2012

loving: b.b. dakota striped dress

I've gone kookoo for cocoa puffs lately, except my cocoa puffs happen to be striped dresses. I've purchased three in the past few weeks. *gulp* 

Um, plus a striped sweater and a striped blazer. *double gulp* 

This is my favourite of the bunch. I'm enamoured with the colourful bands of red, teal, blue, and brown.


Covet dress

I found this fun Jack by B.B. Dakota frock at The Bamboo Ballroom. It's a fantastic little shop chock full of all kinds of lovely things. Local peeps - be sure to stop in during your next jaunt to Whyte Ave. Once you've perused the wares at Bamboo Ballroom, head over to Tutti Frutti, a fro-yo shop located oh-so-conveniently around the corner (try the taro and pistachio!).

Now, give it to me straight - I'm not alone with this stripe obsession, am I? Are stripes your thing or have you been filling your closet with another spring trend?

Happy Friday, friends!

Dajana

Image via.

No comments:

Post a Comment