Monday 26 March 2012

destination: jamaica

Last year, Scotty and I travelled to Costa Rica for our tropical vacay (gorgeous pics, here). 

This year's relaxation destination is Negril, Jamaica. Yeah, mon!
negril-s-couples-negril-beach

Black cliffs, azure water, soft sand, spectacular sunsets, mellow vibes and mouth-searing jerk. These are all things I'm looking forward to experiencing at Couples Negril - a resort that came highly recommended by one of my friends.

negril-s-main-pool

Before jetting off on this much-needed tropical rejuvacation, there's something I need to do and it's a task I'm truly dreading. Packing!

I am THE most horrible packer. Scotty, my family, baggage handlers or any of the ladyfriends I've travelled with, can attest to this fact.

I procrastinate to the nth degree, decide I don't like a thing in my closet, and usually end up on last minute shopping trips the day before leaving. My MO also includes bringing waaay too many things but wearing only about 20% of what's in my suitcase. Argh!

I'd love to hear your packing strategies - especially for a sun & sand holiday. And I'd love to know if you've ever been to Jamaica.

I hope y'all had a smashing weekend. Here's to a fantastic week ahead.

Dajana

Pictures via.

No comments:

Post a Comment