Saturday 10 March 2012

anthropologie: slung slash tee

Slung Slash Tee

Blazer: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: My go-to pair from Feet First
Earrings: Banana Republic hoops

My casual Friday look during the winter usually consists of a blazer, shirt, skinny jeans or a dress and boots. Not terribly exciting I'm afraid, but it works and I feel comfortably chic. I especially like the look of the coquettish Slung Slash Tee peeking from beneath a cardigan or in yesterday's case, a plaid equestrian'ish blazer from H&M. I am so happy I purchased this versatile shirt - I like that it looks just as good tucked into a pencil skirt as it does worn with denim. I'm not sure it'd be as work appropriate sans blazer (the lovely neckline is a wee bit low cut) but once 5 p.m. rolls around, look out! (;

Does your workplace have casual Fridays? What does your "uniform" consist of?

Have a super weekend, y'all! I hope it's filled with heaps of fun and relaxation. I'm looking forward to doing some shopping with my mom and niece and watching my hubby play hockey. On Sunday, I have my last indoor soccer practice of the season. Once the snow melts (soon I hope!), our outdoor season starts. Yay!

Dajana

No comments:

Post a Comment