Wednesday 7 March 2012

coveting: new girl's kate spade cherie coat

"I brake for birds. I rock a lot of polka dots. I have touched glitter in the last 24 hours. I spend my entire day talking to children and I find it fundamentally strange that you're not a dessert person. That's just weird and it freaks me out! And I'm sorry I don't talk like Murphy Brown and I hate your pantsuit. I wish it had ribbons on it or something to make it just slightly cuter. And that doesn't mean I'm not smart and tough and strong!"
I adored Jess Day's impassioned defense of girliness speech on New Girl. It's one of the many reasons I'm glued to the TV every Tuesday night. Another reason is Jess' fashion - a quirky mix of bright colours and bold prints from Anthropologie, Zara, Asos, H&M, J.Crew, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shoshanna and ModCloth, among many others. I am truly besotted by her feminine and vintage-esque style.

One of my favourite pieces from the show is the alluring Kate Spade New York "Cherie" coat in Snapdragon, which made an appearance on last night's episode (and during the Christmas episode).

I am officially obsessed with finding this no-longer available coat. Many of you are probably already wearing your new spring duds (lucky!) but I'm still up to my knee caps in snow, and can see myself battling windchills and frostbite ever so stylishly in this hot pink flannel number.
Kate Spade coat
{via}

Do you watch New Girl?  The next nine episodes are all new, which makes me a very happy lady.

Hope your Wednesday is all kinds of fabulous!

Dajana (:

No comments:

Post a Comment