Tuesday 15 January 2013

thank you

Rifle Paper Gold FloralRifle Paper Bees editmercigc_hooray_m

January may be half over, but I'd still like to wish you a happy new year! Just before Christmas, bronchitis terrorized me and my plans of gorging on three turkey dinners. Thankfully, the pesky thing has finally released me from its tarantula clutches (yay for antibiotics!) and I'm feeling like myself again.

And I have some fun news for 2013. Last year, my modest goal was to reach 100 followers by the new year. Well, it's happened! And I'm over the moon.

Thank you so much for reading my blog. It means a lot to me that you take the time to come here. Especially since there are heaps of blogs vying for your attention.

I want to reach through the screen and hug you all. xoxo

p.s. Cards found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment