Wednesday 23 January 2013

style: new specs!

glasses 6

Guys! You have to check out Zenni Optical. I purchased nerdy hipstery glasses online from them just before the new year (driving at night was becoming kinda hazardous) and I couldn't be happier.

Their website is easy to navigate and the process was super simple. I uploaded a picture of myself, spent a couple of hours virtually trying on over 700 pairs of glasses (which frankly, never would've happened if I had to try them on in person) and narrowed it down to these four pairs:

           8204-25_2012-11-12_6201-22
           order_detail_31_26order_detail_3772

I ended up ordering three of the above pairs (the aviators on the bottom right didn't make the cut) for $112. Prescription and anti-glare coating included!

Less than two weeks later, my awesome new glasses arrived in the mail in their own little cases and let me tell you, life has never been clearer. I had no idea my poor eyes were working so dang hard these past few years! Plus, I get to channel my inner Liz Lemon (:

I'm psyched by how well (and quickly) it worked out. I'd highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment