Monday 30 July 2012

anthropologie: ikat frequencies shirtdress

This is one of my favourite Anthro pieces from this year. Perfect for when you're standing blurry-eyed and half asleep in front of your wardrobe on a Monday morning wanting to feel effortlessly chic in a hurry. I've been living in it this summer.

IFIF2

When it's a tad chilly, I pair it with skinny jeans and on balmy days, I only need to add sandals and I'm out the door. It's nice to have such an easy and versatile piece in my closet--and you could just stuff it in a suitcase for traveling.

Anthro has added three new prints to the mix but I stand by the original blue motif. The vibrant blue makes me feel like I'm vacationing in the Mediterranean. And that's important when, in reality, I'm smack dab in the middle of the Canadian prairies with neither a body of water nor European vacation in sight. (;

Dajana

No comments:

Post a Comment