Monday 30 April 2012

jamaica: what i wore

03991035

Happy Monday, y'all! I hope you had a fantastic weekend filled with fun, family and friends. That trifecta makes me the happiest, and I have an inkling it does the same for you.

I wanted to thank you for your kind comments on my Jamaica post. You're such sweet peeps. Believe it or not, those shots were all taken with my iPhone 4. I used the Camera+ app on a few of the pictures but otherwise they weren't altered at all. Not too shabby, right?

Thanks as well for all of your packing tips. I took your advice and rolled my clothes (no wrinkles!) and I only took seven dresses - which is really good for me. Unfortunately, that's where my good sense ended. Five cardis made their way into my bag (I know, wtf!) along with ten pairs of sandals. What can I say? I faltered.

Here are some of my favourite ensembles from our trip. Note: there is not a stitch of Anthro in sight.

IMG_9644
dress: gap
belt: banana republic
sandals: town shoes

IMG_8993
dress: joe fresh
belt: h&m
sandals: town shoes

IMG_9752
dress: h&m
hat: old navy
The Joe Fresh dress garnered quite a few compliments from the lovely WestJet staff at the Montego Bay airport. Little did they know it only cost $19. And the H&M dress? $20. I just love me a good {stylish} deal.

Ciao for now! I hope your week is off to a solid start, friends.

xo Dajana

No comments:

Post a Comment