Wednesday 11 April 2012

it's good to be home

Hello, friends! How was your Easter long weekend? Are you chocolated out?
We�re back from our Jamaican vacation � relaxed, happy and tanned. Actually, we�ve been back for a few days now but there hasn�t been much time for blogging as life has been chockablock with Easter get-togethers, birthday dinners, and spring cleaning. Heck, I haven�t even been on Facebook since we got back. That is huge for me.
I�m excited to share pictures of our trip, so while I sort out my upcoming vacation post, I�ll leave you with this awww-inducing snapshot of our laidback Lucy as a puppy.  We celebrated her sixth birthday this past Monday. Wasn�t she just the sweetest little peach?
Hope your Wednesday is all kinds of wonderful!
xo Dajana
LUCY photo

No comments:

Post a Comment