Friday 25 October 2013

style: the perfect black mini

Prairie chic 1
Joe Fresh Camouflage SweaterJoe Fresh Ponte Pleat Skirt 1

These two pieces from Joe Fresh are rockin' my boat lately. The black mini skirt is a bit shorter than I would normally wear, but I figure that when worn with tights it's not as scandalous. Did I mention it has pockets? It truly is the ultimate staple -- suitable for almost any occasion, super chic and dare I say, sexy even. I've been wearing it with my ankle booties almost every weekend since I bought it. And the sweater? What's not to love about a soft and comfy camoanimal print (try saying that ten times).

This picture was taken at a random farm outside of the city. I desperately needed a change of scenery a few weeks ago, so Scott and I went for a spontaneous drive in the country. We stopped and trespassed through a farmer's field to get near the hay bales, but only for a few minutes because I was scared we'd get caught. My idea of living on the edge. Well that, and wearing a hat in public.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
________________
Sweater: Joe Fresh
Skirt: Joe Fresh (on major sale, btw I'm wearing a small)
Jacket: Zara (last season)
Tights: Hue
Boots: Aldo
Hat: Target
Purse: Similar
Necklace: Anthropologie (last season)

No comments:

Post a Comment