Tuesday 16 October 2012

new york bound!

We're going to New York, lovelies.

To say that I�m excited would be the understatement of the year. I can�t wait to wander the city that never sleeps with my beau.

NYC street sceneNYC books

Here are some of the places we�d like to visit.  If you have any other suggestions, I�d love to hear them!

+ Central Park (bike ride, anyone?)
+ MOMA & The Met
+ Madison Square Eats (foodie fest!)
+ Big Gay Ice Cream (I'm dying to try the Bea Arthur or Mexican affo�gay�to)
+ Momofuku (winner winner chicken dinner)
+ Red Rooster (hel-lo Harlem!)
+ Chelsea Market (more foodie fun)
+ Madewell, Uniqlo, Pippin and Anthro (a girl�s gotta shop, right?)
+ Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
+ Top of the Rock/Rainbow Room (both offer a lovely vantage point of the city)

We�ll be hoofing and subway�ing it throughout our stay � we�ve heard that the subway offers the BEST people-watching and more cultural immersion than the United Nations. (:

Wanna come along on our travels?  Join me on Instagram at allkindsoflovelyblog.

Ciao for now!

p.s. I've memorized this in anticipation of our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment