Saturday 4 August 2012

heritage festival!

Dragon dancers

Happy long weekend, friends!

I'll be at Hawrelak Park all weekend long enjoying the Heritage Festival. The three-day multicultural event is, hands down, my favourite Edmonton festival.

It features 62 pavilions (representing over 85 cultures) and their dance, music, arts & crafts and of course, food. Oh, the food! There are 612 droolworthy items on this year's menu.

At last year's event, I ate my way through 20 countries (pics here). This time around I'm hoping to discover even more deliciousness.

I hope to see you there! And please don't forget to bring in a donation for the Edmonton Food Bank. This weekend is their single largest annual food drive. Let's help them reach their 50,000 kg goal.

Dajana

No comments:

Post a Comment