Friday 27 January 2012

anthropologie: favourites of yesteryear

I visited Anthropologie last weekend, and although I tried a few things on (reviews to come), nothing really got my style senses tingling. I'm hoping the blah releases of the last few months will be replaced by a bevy of beauties, in the spring. A girl can only hope.

Until that time, I'm going to continue to enjoy my Anthro purchases of yesteryear. Every single one of these items makes me feel pretty, feminine, chic and classy. And that's how you should feel when you're getting ready to take on the day.

Let's start this trip down memory lane with a marigold frock from Girls from Savoy. I wore this stunner to my husband's Christmas party, and my next step will be to incorporate it into my work wardrobe. I love how vintage, classic, and timeless this dress feels.

Fall/Winter



Fluted Ponte Dress
{Fluted Ponte Dress}




Whirligig Dress
{Whirligig Dress}
?



Refined Cord Shirtdress
{Refined Cord Shirtdress}




Vagabond Dress
{Vagabond Dress}




Wightwick Manor Dress
{Wightwick Manor Dress}

Spring/Summer




Compeer Dress
{Compeer Dress}




Take Action Dress
{Take Action Dress}




Beda Dress
{Beda Dress}




Flutter Sleeve Tunic
{Flutter Sleeve Tunic}

My friend Ayesha has a couple of favs, too:




Air Mail Skirt
{Air Mail Skirt}




Raining, Pouring Blouse
{Raining, Pouring Blouse}

Did you enjoy this look back at some of our most cherished Anthro items? Sometimes it's good to be reminded of what you already have in order to keep the consumer monsters at bay. Right, ladies? (;

Happy Friday, y'all. I hope you all have something fun planned for the weekend.  I'm playing in my first soccer game of 2012. Wish me luck!

Dajana

p.s. I'll be back in a few days with a few Anthro reviews and an exciting announcement for Edmonton's style fiends. Come on back now, y'hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment